HEALING RAIN - NEW ZEALAND 2020 (USA REG FORM)
General InformationARRIVAL & DEPARTURE: Registration will begin on Friday, July 3rd, 2020 at 2:30 pm. The school will end the following Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 11:00 am. LOCATION: The school will take place at TBC TBC Airport Pick-up & Drop-off: Attendees will be flying into the Auckland New Zealand Airport. Pick up for International travelers will be Thursday, July 2nd, 2020 at 8pm. Pick-up for National will be Friday, July 3rd, 2020 at 10am. Drop-off will be on Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 12 noon. Please plan your flights accordingly. For those needing transportation, please email your flight itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are planning to arrive or leave at a different time than the corresponding pick-up/drop- off times, please note that you will need to provide for your own transportation.
Registration Cost:Besides school, tuition and field trip fees, the registration cost includes lodging and all meals from Friday night, July 3rd to Sunday morning, July 12. It also includes airport pick-up and drop-off from the Brisbane Airport for out of country attendees.
- Toddlers (Ages 0-3): FREE
- EARLY REGISTRATION (October 31, 2019 – December 31, 2019)
- Teens & Adults (Ages 15 & up): $600.00 USD (discounted cost is $560.00 USD if paying by Cash or Check.)
- Children (Ages 4-14): $290.00 USD (discounted cost is $280.00 USD if paying by Cash or Check.)
- STANDARD REGISTRATION (January 1st 2020 – March 31st, 2020)
- Teens & Adults (Ages 15 & up): $615.00 USD (discounted cost is $584 USD if paying by Cash or Check.)
- Children (Ages 4-14): $299.00 USD (discounted cost is $291.00 USD if paying by Cash or Check.)
- LATE REGISTRATION (April 1st, 2020 – June 20th, 2020)
- Teens & Adults (Ages 15 & up): $652.00 USD (discounted cost is $619.00 USD if paying by Cash or Check)
- Children (Ages 4-14): $319.00 USD (discounted cost is $310.00 USD if paying by Cash or Check.)
If you have further questions please contact us at email@example.com.
**The amount one pays is based upon the date when one pays for the registration and not when one registers.Thirst No More Bookstore: We will be selling Healing Rain T-shirts, Healing Rain's Emotional Healing Teas, Healing Rain Fundraiser Foods, as well as Books from our Bookstore; so please don't forget to bring some extra money. SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS: Bunk Houses offer four rooms, each with four bunks in each. A maximum of eight persons is permitted in each room (32 beds per building). Pictures are available on the camp's website listed above. Note: linen is not supplied for these rooms. Please bring a sleeping bag or your own sheets, blanket, and pillow. FAMILY & FRIEND PARTICIPATION: Family members and friends are encouraged to register and attend the school. This family and friends involvement encourages the Healing Process at the School as well as the continuation of the Healing Process at home. WHAT TO BRING:
Study Supplies (Notepads, Pens, etc…)
Sleeping bag or your own sheets and Pillow
Flashlight (So as to allow roommates to sleep at night)
School Clothes for Classes
Dress Clothes for Church
Work Clothes & Work Shoes for the Life Skills Work Program
Hiking Clothes & Hiking shoes for Hiking
Casual Clothes for Picnics, Sightseeing, etc...
Bathing Suit/Trunks/Rash-guards (Modest) for Swimming (Optional)
Exercise Clothes for Morning Workouts (Optional)
- Please fill out & return the Physical, Mental, & Spiritual Healing form back to us as soon as possible. The downloadable version is posted below. Please scan and email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to Manasa Faatoe, 14 Lowthers Street, Yarrabilba, Brisbane 4207.
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PHYSICAL, MENTAL, & SPIRITUAL HEALING FORM
- Healing in the Kitchen (Plant Based Cooking)
- Natural Healing Remedies
- Healing Massage